Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday - and Thank You!!!

June 16 is Sue's birthday and our 6th letterboxing anniversary!

Several months ago I sent out an email to some of our letterboxing friends asking them to carve a 2 x 2 quilt square for Sue so she could fashion a letterboxing quilt or pillow from all of the stamp images. The response has been terrific and I could hardly wait until Monday!

Tonight, unable to keep it to myself one minute longer, I showered Sue with quilt squares a plenty - 14 to be exact! Sue posted the following for those who made a contribution:


Dear Letterboxing Friends!


I am truly overwhelmed by your kindness and thoughtfulness in carving all of the wonderful quilt squares that Mark gave me tonight - from carvers/friends from all over the US! I'm not sure how I will fabricate the "quilt" as this point but definitely want to stamp the images on paper to frame for a special place near my quilting table.

Always in the background in support of Mark in this hobby, I am so thoroughly touched by this gesture that words cannot fully express my heartfelt thanks. Thank you all so much as well for all that you do to support Mark in this his obsession. You have no idea how much you all mean to us.

Love,
Sue

posted by Mark and Sue at Sunday, June 15, 2008