Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Please Help Me . . .

The following was posted to several letterboxing talk lists:

Hi Boxers,

Sue & I walked to Timberlin Park in Kensington, CT tonight after
supper to get a few letterboxes. And sometime during that walk, I lost
a rare, Roman coin that was a gift from my college roommate. This coin
has been with me as my lucky charm in Dartmoor and many other places.

I had it in my pocket when I found Astri's monthly boxes and it was
there after we found Butterfly Suzy's new Yo-Yo box. After that, I
noticed a huge, debarked stump that it looked as if the woodpeckers
had visited and that was the last I remember it being in my pocket.

I'm sick about losing it and I know, in the past, others have posted
about lost hats, glasses, etc. I hope the letterboxing community will
come to my aid.

Thanks,

Mark











My Rare Roman Coin


posted by Mark and Sue at Tuesday, April 22, 2008