Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Sunday, July 08, 2007

We've Been Contacted By A . . . .

Mystery person(s) who calls themselves "You Don't Need to Know." The following is the content of their email:

Hello Mark,

I am emailing you today to hopefully get a mention on your website. I believe your site has a much more attentive audience than any of the talklists.

You Dont Need To Know my name - all I want you to do is to tell your readers that I am putting out boxes in the Northeast and all my clues will be WOM. Except this first one. To get clues to this one your readers must email me at confidential20077002@yahoo.com. If it is easier for you, just publish this email.

Thank you for your help.

From,

You Don't Need To Know

PS -- I enjoyed your recent interview.


posted by Mark and Sue at Sunday, July 08, 2007