Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

STILL Too Early!

Some of you have written us via email about our Letterboxing Cruise. Those of you that have corresponded in the past week or so were given notice that I would be calling the cruise line this past Saturday and to look for a report here sometime this week.

Guess what? I called and they told me that I was still too early and they haven't opened up the bookings for June 2008 yet. They are only as far as next April. It was suggested that I call back in June but I've decided to call every few weeks to be sure we don't miss out on, what they tell me, are the best deals as soon as they open the booking for a given month.

Until then - we'll just have to be patient - which is very difficult after seeing that beautiful ocean and those pink beaches and the friendly Bermudians and . . . . .

posted by Mark and Sue at Wednesday, March 28, 2007