Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Friday, June 30, 2006

Ouch!

You may have wondered what happened to us here at Casa di Pinecone! Haven't posted anything in a while and we've been pretty quiet.

It seems I've hurt my back or a muscle that attaches to my right hip that refers pain to many areas of my body. Missed a day and a half from work and have spent a lot of time on my back - just resting. Poor Sue - I'm an awful patient!

Today, I finally feel like I'm making progress. We've cancelled all of our plans for today and tomorrow and hope to just rest and recuperate during those days. By Sunday or Monday we hope to be back posting and feeling more like normal again.

Until then, we wish you a safe and box-filled long weekend. You'll hear from us soon with a "Scrapbook from Oregon" that will include some of the almost 300 pictures we took on our recent trip there. Included will be commentary and stories - some funny and many unflattering to me! Stay safe!

posted by Mark and Sue at Friday, June 30, 2006