Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Interviews - Interviews -
Where are the Interviews???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As of late, we've been getting quite a few email inquiries about the status of our Interview Series of letterboxers. Why haven't there been any new ones? Well, rest assured that we are working like mad, behind the scenes, on 2 interviews. One should be ready in a few weeks; the second probably sometime before Christmas.

I don't know if I've ever told this story but this series wouldn't exist if not for the encouragement of a friend. When Randy's new book came out, I thought it might be a good idea to have our readers hear a little more about him. After that interview with Randy Hall, I was prepared to let it rest; never thinking of continuing this interview thing. I was pleased to get his interview and that was that. Well, I have an on-going correspondance with a friend who greatly encouraged me to keep up the good work and continue interviewing others of note. I'm glad that I listened as this series seems one of this website's most popular features.

Oh - by the way - that friend? Legerdemaine


posted by Mark and Sue at Thursday, November 03, 2005