Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Contact from Boxdn!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was posted on a couple of other lists:

Hello Everyone,

Dropping a quick note to let yall know that I am fine ten fingers and ten toes. I was sheltered just north of Pearl River Louisiana with my brother at his store. We have been doing far better than the 1,000's that were stuck in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. The neighbors have all come together to help one another out and to watch each others back.

James Dillon (n0wka) lives just up the road from here and I would think he is ok too; maybe some tree damage. Wednesday I plan to go back to my home to see what is left and retrieve anything that is salvagable. I know my Suburban was flooded but it has full coverage and as long as the roof didn't blow off my apartment my things should be fine (unless I was looted). I have read alot of the messages posted on the Lb talk lists and want to thank everyone for their prayers and concerns. Please keep praying for the rest of the other displaced people. If your local areas are doing water, food, clothes, etc... drives please donate what you can, every little bit helps when you have nothing. If you donate money make sure it goes to the Katrina Huricane funds. I will post later when I have the time to tell more.

Thank you all again and God Bless.

Boxdn,The (camping) cajun Nut


ATTENTION!!! Mark Pepe. Please post this message to Lb talklists. I believe you are a member of all of them.
I will take the blame for cross posting ;o)


posted by Mark and Sue at Tuesday, September 06, 2005