Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ever Feel Out of Touch?

That's where I am right now!

I read a post last week where someone referred to the upcoming Moose Hill Mach 3 gathering. Moose Hill - upcoming gathering? Where was that posted? I subscribe to almost every talk list there is in order to keep abreast with things from around the country, bring highlights and nuances of this game to our readers and I missed a New England gathering? What is going on?! Deanne asked me about it this past weekend and I didn't know the answer! Am I loosing my hold on this game?

There is a circle of letterboxers that I keep in touch with around the country. These are people who, for whatever reason, are considered friends, though I haven't met many, and of like mind when it comes to letterboxing. I received emails from 3 of them today, asking what was going on; how was I and that I had been quiet as of late. Quiet - me? It's a great feeling to know my presence is missed but - where have I been?

So I've boiled all of these ingredients and occurences down to one word -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It seems as of late, that LIFE has gotten in the way of my hobby; my obsession to be more exact. I'm not smoozing via email or bringing news to letterboxingdom via this website. I'm not planning or composing interviews or planting boxes - other than the 2 we just planted on vacation. Life has me in it's grips!

Let go - I wanna play!

It's life and all it involves that has me preoccupied. Thankfully nothing bad - just life in general. I'm still here but maybe just! I'll be back eventually - and when I am - it's nice to know that readers like you will be here to read my observations or drivel or whatever!

Life is in my way now - and I guess it's better than the alternative!


posted by Mark and Sue at Tuesday, August 16, 2005