Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Finally - an Email from Enigma Stealthboxxer!



We've just received this email from Enigma. For those of you that may not remember, he's the gumshoe in charge of The Case of the Vanished Lover.


Mr. Pepe,

I wanted to send you a note to thank you and your people for the encouragement and support that I have recieved to date in my work on the Case of the Vanished Lover. Unfortunately I believe the trail has run cold for me of late. Other obligations to my agency and my creditors have forced me to postpone my investigations for a season. I expect that I should be able to continue the pursuit of this mystery when the weather turns worse. October looks promising for a continuance be it far off from this perspective. When conditions deteriorate to the point that I may continue I will be sure to keep you abreast.

Until then, I again thank you and your people.

Enigma Stealthboxxer,
Private Investigator


We will keep you informed if anything changes on this case and I know you join us in wishing Enigma the best for his somewhat murky future!


posted by Mark and Sue at Tuesday, July 05, 2005