Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Monday, June 06, 2005

Thanks for the email and thoughts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm amazed at the emails I've received from around the country. I've taken all of your advice to heart and have decided to stay in this game and remain a moderator on the big talk list as well. Your emails, coupled with the advice of a special pig I know, helped me reach this decision. I heard from someone that if I leave, then the trolls win. A very nice email also was received from an LBNA founder. A different local boxer had nice words - it's not what people say about us good or bad but the footprints that we leave behind.


posted by Mark and Sue at Monday, June 06, 2005