Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Monday, June 06, 2005

A Bracelet HH?!?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's an email I just received from Beachcomber:

I met Desi & Darren (drgdlg) on the trail this weekend and mentioned that I had lost my bracelet. Well, someone else wrote them & said they found it and thought it was Desi's bracelet. So they are sending it to Desi and she is going to give it back to me. That bracelet is turning out to be it's own little hitchhiker!

Beachcomber

posted by Mark and Sue at Monday, June 06, 2005