Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Computer Woes, Winter Drive & Chat!



While trying to install a new driver for my new 17" flat panel Dell monitor, I really did a fine job of frying my computer! It's out of commission until the end of next week, when I hope to get it back. In the meantime, I will continue to post, although not quite as frequently from my son's computer and my office PC - when work doesn't get in the way!




Enjoy this Sunday's 2nd Winter Drive! For details, check our gathering page located in the right column and keep an eye for posts on the LbNE talk list. Sue & I cannot attend due to a prior commitment.




Warrior Woman emailed me today. She's sending out the new Boo Boo Box to us shortly, which we will monitor and send out to those injured in the line of boxing duty. There is quite a list already of those deserving a little letterboxing care & love. The BBB page will be updated next week with some FAQ's as well as the names of those on the list.



Don't forget Sunday's Chat Session on the Newboxers Talk List, beginning at 9pm. - and get out there andd box!!!Wish I could be there!! Enjoy your weekend and get out there and box!!!

posted by Mark and Sue at Thursday, February 24, 2005