Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Saturday, November 06, 2004

I'm Baaaaaccccccckkkkkkkk!



Thanks to all who sent an email or ecard our way. I'm back on my feet and ready for mischief! The above image is one of my travelers that Sewsobizzy from VA carved for me after I started a "flame" with a remark in an email to our Baker's Dozen, in preparation for the trip. Not only did she carve a great stamp, on our anniversary in Dartmoor that night we met Godfrey Swinscow, she surprised us with an antique Pepsi bottle with a red candle in it that she set aflame before Sue and I! By the way, if you ever want this traveler, call me Pepsi! This all started when we interviewed President Bush and he just couldn't get our last name correct!





I have had a request by the MysteryBoxer to hide an image on our site that will help you with one of his boxes. The original clue is located on our Guest Map and leads you to a special place for this box. The image helps you achieve your goal. Have a good hunt!

posted by Mark and Sue at Saturday, November 06, 2004