Mark & Sue Pepe hail from Kensington, CT USA.

After finding our initial box in June 2002, we have since found letterboxes in 18 states and placed them in 13 states; 4 countries: Aruba, Bermuda, The Netherlands, Great Britain; and on a cruise ship! Thanks for stopping by our website and we appreciate your continued support.

"Have fun and just get out there & box!!!"

Email us: mjpepe1@comcast.net (Mark) or suepepe1@comcast.net (Sue)

Monday, September 13, 2004

Am I in Trouble!!!



Seems like a certain letterboxer has lost their signature stamp while packing for a Dartmoor trip! Sue is about to kill me. She tends to be very sentimental and although of the store-bought variety, this stamp means a lot to her. I just hope it's in our suitcase when we cross the pond. No time to carve a new pinecone for now. I plan to use an extra stamp mailed to me by Chris from ScoutDogs as our British trip traveler for exchanges with UK boxers. Hopefully, I'll be out of the doghouse by the time Friday arrives!

posted by Mark and Sue at Monday, September 13, 2004